The German brand launches the new Porsche Panamera 2017, the second generation of its first sedan high performance. The generational modifies Porsche Panamera Miami and Porsche Panamera Fort Lauderdale makes a significant step towards betting decisively by offering technology, luxury, and sportiness that categorized as one of the world’s fastest sedan.
The Porsche Panamera second generation has a design, both exterior, and interior, much like the Panamera first generation, but it is a different vehicle, with a new chassis, new engines, and equipment. However, it maintains a body of five doors and an interior configured for four.
Porsche Panamera Fort Lauderdale
• The engine Panamera 4S is different from the previous generation 4S. As both are the V6 engine, but the engine is different. Now it has 2,894 cc and 2,997 cc was before. Despite this decline, it is 20 hp more powerful and allows the Panamera accelerates faster from 100 km/h in four seconds. In addition, the approved average consumption is lower: 8.1 versus 8.9 l / 100 km.
• The diesel engine is also new. It is a 3,956 cc V8 and 422 hp, the Panamera Diesel 2013 had a 300 hp V6 engine. This engine speeds up from zero to hundred km/h in 4.3 seconds and goes to a high speed of 285 km/h. The approved average consumption is 6.7 l/100 km.
• Porsche Panamera Turbo also has a different Panamera Turbo 2013. Its engine displacement is less, 3,996 cc versus 4,806, but gives 30 hp more and makes it possible to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h faster in 3.6 seconds. The maximum speed of this version is 306 km / h.
All three engines, including diesel version, will have all-wheel drive system as standard with electronically controlled torque between axles and a new direct-shift gearbox eight-speed PDK.
- This Panamera measured 5.05 meters long, 1.94 m wide and 1.42 high. Regarding Panamera 2013, is longer (3.4 cm), wider (0.6 cm) and higher (0.5 cm). The wheelbase is 3.0 cm higher (now 2.95 m). The trunk volume is 495 liters, 50 more than before.
- It is still unclear whether the 2017 Panamera will have a larger version of the Executive Panamera 2013, a variant of the elongated body with more space in the rear row of seats. Check out this article also: Porsche Panamera Fort Lauderdale By Champion Porsche
The interior of the Panamera suffers a noticeable change that includes
- A digital instrument cluster with a dual 7-inch screen, respecting the analogue tachograph.
- Equipped with an LCD touch screen of 12.3 inches, on the board, which supports the latest generation of porsche entertainment system.
- Driving with the semiautomatic technology of adaptive cruise control, video cameras and recognition systems and signal lines (Porsche InnoDrive) as well as a virtual co-pilot function.
Control and comfort
Other accessories – As in other models of Porsche, at the helm, you can find a button to select the response parameters of the engine, transmission, and suspension. There are three modes: Normal, Sport and Sports Plus, plus one called Single to adjust each of the components separately. Moreover, in the center of the knob is a button that when pressed prepares the propulsion system and the suspension to give the maximum possible benefits for a few seconds.
Pneumatic suspension – The new Porsche Panamera has a pneumatic suspension in which inside there are three air chambers of different size. The volume of air that can reach harbor is 60% higher than it was the Panamera 2013. This configuration increases the accuracy of the bumps in response to each of the wheels individually. Check out the huge inventory of used 2020 porsche panamera
Wheel Rotates curves – Another novelty in the Panamera second generation is that the rear wheel axle rotates curves in the same direction as the front or counterclockwise depending on the speed wheels. This is a system that Porsche already used in some of its models, like the 911 GT3.
It is expected the arrival of 2017 Porsche Panamera Fort Lauderdale dealerships from January 2017 with a base price of USD 101.040 to USD 147,950 4S and the Turbo version.
Find great deals on new or Preowned Porsche Panamera for sale in Fort Lauderdale at champion-porsche.com. Visit us and make us your Porsche Panamera dealer.